[6 Tested] methods to root Realme GT Neo2 with or without PC
Want to get complete command over your Realme GT Neo2? Lets learn about how to root Realme GT Neo2 and benefits and disadvantages of rooting.
|Realme GT Neo2 Rooting Methods||Success Rate|
|Method 1 Magisk||99%|
|Method 2 SuperSU||95%|
|Method 3 With PC||90%|
|Method 4 KingoRoot App||85%|
|Method 5 iRoot PC||80%|
|Method 6 With PC||90%|
How to root Realme GT Neo2?
It is possible to get privileged control (sometimes called ” origin accessibility”) over an Android operating system tool by rooting it. Rooting is a technique that enables users of smartphones, tablet computers, as well as various other gadgets running the Android os to do so. Essentially, rooting is done to prevent the constraints that wireless provider as well as equipment producers of Android phones trouble particular designs of smartphones.
If your Android mobile phone has been rooted, it implies that you are a superuser on your Android cell phone and can change or replace system applications and settings in the manner in which you desire. This simple word rooting allows you to launch specialized programs requiring administrator-level rights and other operations inaccessible to an average Android user since they are hidden within the Android system. Let's learn more about how to root a phone and its merits and demerits.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting the Realme GT Neo2?
It is possible to gain numerous benefits by rooting an Android device, and I have listed few of them below:
- You have complete command over your smartphone.
- After you have Rooted your device, you can overclock your CPU and GPU to increase performance.
Here is a list of the numerous disadvantages or drawbacks of rooting the Realme GT Neo2 Android smartphone:
- If you root your device, your device's warranty will be voided.
- On the Realme GT Neo2, you will no longer receive an official over-the-air (OTA) update.
- In the entire procedure of rooting your phone, your phone will become entirely unresponsive or bricked if something goes wrong.
- If your phone has been Rooted, you will be unable to utilize banking applications such as Paypal or Payoneer.
- If your phone has been Rooted, you may have sluggish issues.
Realme GT Neo2 - Features, Specs
Realme GT Neo2 comes with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out of the box powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset Octa-core (1x3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU & Adreno 650 coupled with Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass..
Realme GT Neo2 has Adreno 650 sensors. It has Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and comes in Neo Black, Neo Blue, Neo Green colors options.
The Realme GT Neo2's necessary specifications covered in a few short paragraphs.
Prerequisite to root Realme GT Neo2
Before starting rooting your Realme GT Neo2 smartphone, you must first ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- Make sure that the Realme GT Neo2's bootloader is unlocked. You will not be able to root your phone unless you complete this step.
- You'll need to download and install TWRP Recovery on your Realme GT Neo2 device. (NOTE: Depending on the development, the TWRP file may or may not be available.)
- Before rooting your Realme GT Neo2, make sure that you have more than 75% of the battery life remaining on your device.
- Ensure that you have a comprehensive backup of your Android device. This would allow you to recover essential files if you were to delete them accidentally.
- This procedure is only applicable to the Realme GT Neo2 smartphone. We strongly advise you not to attempt this procedure on any other smartphone. If you do not, your phone will be bricked.
Rooting the Realme GT Neo2 with Magisk: METHOD 1 has a 99 percent success rate.
- Save the Magisk Zip file to your phone's internal storage after you have downloaded it.
- Recovery Mode can now be accessed by pressing the Volume Up + Power Button buttons together on the Realme GT Neo2.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, select Install from the menu bar and select the Magisk Zip file. Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Continue to wait till the flashing process is complete.
- After that, you must flash the Lazy Flasher zip file, which is critical since otherwise, your phone will not boot up.
- Following that, restart your device.
- And that's it, your Realme GT Neo2 has been successfully rooted.
- When your device first starts up, the Magisk Manager application will appear in the applications menu. This program is helpful for various tasks such as maintaining root rights, installing modules, updating the app, and much more.
Rooting the Realme GT Neo2 with SuperSU: METHOD 2 has a 95% success rate.
- This procedure is the most often utilized of the Rooting techniques. This solution requires that you have TWRP Recovery or any other Custom Recovery installed on your Realme GT Neo2 smartphone before you can proceed.
- First, download the SuperSU Zip file and save it to the internal storage of your Realme GT Neo2.
- Press the Volume Up Button and the Power Button together to turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery Mode.
- You will be redirected to the TWRP homepage.
- Select the SuperSU Zip File from the Install menu and swipe to install it.
- Next, you must flash the Lazy Flasher zip file that was previously downloaded from the internet. This is required; else, your phone will not be able to start up.
- Restart your phone after you've finished.
- Exceptional work! You have successfully rooted your Realme GT Neo2 smartphone.
After your phone has rebooted, you will be able to use the SuperSU app from the applications menu. Superuser is a tool that allows you to remove Root access whenever you want from your device.
Rooting the Realme GT Neo2 on a PC using METHOD 3 has a 90 percent success rate
Let's check out how to root your phone in detail
- Download and install Dr.fone for PC on your computer.
- The Realme GT Neo2 should have USB Debugging enabled. This may be accomplished by going to Settings Developer options to Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to your computer or laptop using the original USB cable.
- Additionally, make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection.
- Once your phone is connected, press the Start button. The program will then locate your device and prepare a method for rooting your handset.
- To begin rooting your phone, select Root Now from the drop-down menu.
- Before beginning the rooting procedure, the phone will ask whether you wish to root the device.
- Press the Confirm button to proceed with the rooting.
- Congratulations. You have successfully rooted your Realme GT Neo2 smartphone.
- If the preceding approach does not work for you, then you should attempt the methods listed below.
METHOD 4 (Rooting the Realme GT Neo2 Using the KingoRoot App): Success Rate: 85 percent
- First and foremost, download and install the KingoRoot App on your Realme GT Neo2.
- Make sure that the "Unknown Sources" option is enabled.
- Open the app and select One Click Root from the drop-down menu. Then select Confirm.
- Wait for the Rooting procedure to be completed.
- If you receive any issues, you should double-check that you have a strong Internet connection before proceeding.
- That's all there is to it. Root access has been granted to your Realme GT Neo2.
Method 5 Using iRoot PC to root the Realme GT Neo2 has a success rate of 80 percent.
METHOD 6: Using a PC to Root the Realme GT Neo2
How to Determine Whether Your Realme GT Neo2 Is Rooted or Not
"Congratulations! Root Access has been properly installed on this device." Now, you are familiar with the entire procedure of how to root your phone.
Published in: Root Realme Smartphones,
Tags: Rooting Guides
Last Updated: June 7th, 2022 at 10:45 am
About the Author
- Transform your MacBook into a workstation with INVZI Maghub! - October 7, 2021
- Leadsathon – A learning series by Abhishek Sood - June 17, 2021
- How to find expired domains using Yelp & Google Dork - June 2, 2021